Terms of Service
You Agree to
- By using our Services, you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions. Please read them carefully as they constitute the Terms and Conditions of a legally binding agreement between you and the company.
- When you agree to use our Services, Virtual Private Network ("VPN"), which includes, but is not limited to, the use of our servers, routers, IP addresses, protocols, add-ons, software, applications and other equipment, you authorize us to transmit information using our network, and you agree to accept the Terms with respect to your use of our VPN Services.
- Using our Services, even after any change in Terms, will mean that you agree to these Terms. If you don't feel comfortable with agreeing to these Terms as they are, please stop using our Services, although we’ll be sorry to see you go.
- Your access to and use of the Services is subject to these Terms and all applicable laws and regulations. We reserve the right, at any time, in our sole discretion, with or without notice, to terminate the accounts of, and block access to the Services to any users who infringe any applicable laws or these Terms.
Prohibition and restriction of use
- When using this application service, you yourself agree and agree not to assist, encourage or allow others to use this application service:
- 1. Used for illegal, criminal or fraudulent activities, including but not limited to port scanning, sending spam, sending opt-in emails, scanning open relays or open agents, sending unsolicited emails or sending Any version or type of email even if the email goes through a third-party server, any pop-up window, the use of stolen credit cards, credit card fraud, financial fraud, cryptocurrency fraud, concealing the true content, extortion, extortion, kidnapping, rape, murder, sales , Stolen credit cards, selling stolen goods, offering or selling contraband, military and dual goods, offering or selling controlled substances, identity theft, hacking, pharming, phishing, scraping of any form or scale, digital piracy, knowledge Property rights infringement and other similar activities;
- 2. Attack, interfere with, obtain unauthorized access through this application service, and deny any other network, computer or node service in any way or form;
- 3. exploit children in any way, including audio, video, photography, digital content, etc.;
- 4. Upload or distribute files containing viruses, worms, Trojan horses, damaged files or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of others computers in any way;
- 5. Interfere with or attempt to interfere with the normal operation of this application service, any transactions related to this application service or any other activities we conduct, disrupt our website or any network related to this application service, or bypass any measures we may Will be used to block or restrict access to this application service;
- 6. Use this application service in any unauthorized way, including but not limited to illegal intrusion or increasing network capacity;
- 7. Use any robot, spider or other automatic means to visit our website or this application service for any purpose without our prior written permission;
- 8. Take any action that imposes or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionate large load on our infrastructure;
- 9. Violation of general ethics or ethics, good customs and fair conduct codes;
10. Violation of the rights of any third party, including any violation of trust, personal data, copyright or any other intellectual property rights or ownership;
- 11. Attempt to access this application service, user account, computer system or network connected to this application service without authorization through hacking, password mining, brute force cracking or any other means;
- 12. Use this application service for any military purpose, including cyber warfare, weapon development, design, manufacture or production of missiles, nuclear weapons, chemical weapons or biological weapons;
- 13. Infringe or bypass these terms in other ways.
- We reserve the right to refuse service, suspend account or restrict access to this application service at our sole discretion. This suspension or access restriction can be implemented immediately by this application without any instructions, notifications or refunds. We may suspend your account for clarification, investigation or ask you to explain your actions and provide other information. If your account is suspended, you must contact us for more information. Before we permanently terminate the user account, we may suspend your user account for a reasonable period of time.
- We are not obligated to enforce these terms against you. We encourage you to inform us of any violations of these terms by users of this app; however, if such violations occur, we can decide on our own to take appropriate actions.